The Professional -
Samantha is a Certified Professional Coach having received her credentials from the ‘International Coaching Academy” . “International Coaching Federation” And the “Life Mastery Institute”
She has 30+ years of Sales, Sales Management and Training experience in Resort real estate sales, weight loss and other non-tangible sales industries. Always recognized as a force to be reckoned with in the sales world, with dozens of top performer awards, Samantha chose to redesign her career mid-life to fulfil her true passion as a Coach, Mentor and to develop people full time. She has held positions such as Company Trainer for Canada’s Premier Resort real estate company, Several Director of Sales rolls, Regional Director of the largest International weight loss company, VP of Sales and Operations for North Americas largest video dating service.
The person -
• I am a lot of fun, loving and kind (and I swear sometimes)
• I found and married the love of my life in 2000
• I am a mom.
• I have felt depression and anxiety.
• I am really, really transparent.
• I have grieved over lost loved ones.
• I had spent many, many sessions in therapy.
• I was in an abusive relationship.
• I raised myself in an extremely dysfunctional home.
• I have battled weight and self-esteem issues
• I have laughed until I cried and cried until I laughed.
• I have designed and created a life that I love and have helped many, MANY people do the same.
Over the years, she has impacted thousands through her training, leadership, inspiration and motivation.
In 2011 she left the corporate world and opened her own coaching and training company “A Designed Life, LLC” she is recognized as a highly effective Life, Sales and Leadership Coach and because she loves helping people and wanted to help more people, She wrote her 1st book titled UNS*UCK YOURSELF- The guide to designing a life you love. Which became an AMAZON International Best Seller.
Who I am Not:
• A Psychotherapist.
• A push over.
• Stuffy or uptight.
Did I mention I am not a Psychotherapist or counselor? I will however, happily direct you to one if that is who you are looking for.